Publish Article with Seagull Journals
This content will help you to publish journal articles with Seagull Journals. To proceed publishing journal article with us, kindly follow the steps below.
Find your desired journal by visiting our Journal List page.
You will have found two Submission options from the journal website. One is Online Submission System and another one is Email Submission. You can prefer any of these. We accept all journals manuscript to our Editor Mailbox. Kindly mention Submission for (Journal abbreviated name) in the subject line of your mailbox and send it to our Editor Mailbox
Once you have successfully submitted a paper to your desired journal. The system will provide a Manuscript ID instantly. You will also be notified about your paper status via your registered Email. Track Submission inputting the Manuscript ID in that form
Publishing papers sometimes take about one or more than one month due to the Reviewing, Editing and commenting. During this time journal editor can contact you via Email of Phone. So, we expect your cooperation and excellent communication with our journal editor. Your good connection with the journal will advance the publication process effectively.
Promote Your Publication
Once your paper published finally. You can download your paper via website or your Dashboard. You can promote your paper by sharing, distributing without business purpose. We suggest you to add your published paper in your Institution Digital Library, and your research profile such as academia.edu, researchgate.net, orcid.org and somewhere else.
Open Access Info
Seagull Open Access journals are a group of high-quality open access journals offering authors a great venue to publish their work:
Social Sciences and Humanities
- ● High standard, rigorous peer review
- ● Quality and reputation: supported by Seagull's network of prestigious journals and societies
- ● Rapid publication
- ● Open access: freely available on Seagull Online Library
- ● Authors retain copyright and articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution License
- ● Fully compliant with open access mandates - meeting the requirements of funding organizations and institutions where these apply
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal is an essential building block in the development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge. It is a direct reflection of the quality of the work of the authors and the institutions that support them. Peer-reviewed articles support and embody the scientific method. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer, the publisher and the society of society-owned or sponsored journals. Seagull is partnered with COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics), to learn more about publishing ethics of various person's role and responsibilities of an article publication to any of a journal please visit COPE Website
Seagull adopts different editorial policies to its different journals. Kindly Find a Journal and Visit the Journal Website to see its editorial policy.
Authors have to certify that he/she is authorized to sign this Copyright Form either in his/her own right or as an agent of their employer, and have made no changes to this current valid document supplied by Seagull. The article submitted is an original work and has neither been published in any other peer-reviewed journal nor is under consideration for publication by any other journal. In addition to it, the article does not contravene any existing copyright or any other third party rights. He/She certifies that He/She has no financial interest. This transfer of copyright gives Seagull the right to develop, promote and distribute the works throughout the world. Author acknowledges that Seagull will have the right to print, publish, and create derivative works throughout the world. The author(s), reserve the following rights:
● The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder, and
● The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
● The article contains no such material that may be unlawful, infringe any proprietary or personal rights of others (including,without limitation, any copyrights or privacy rights. If any plagiarism found the article after Publication, I am the solely responsible not Seagull editorial board members. All disputes shall be subject to Bangladesh copyright Jurisdiction only.
Article Transfer Service
The Article Transfer Service allows Editors to suggest transfer of a manuscript to a more suitable journal and offers authors the opportunity to automatically transfer a rejected submission from one journal to another journal.